WHO LOVES COFFEE? TIFF LOVES COFFEE!
So what are the “Benefits of Coffee?”
1. Higher energy levels enabling you to workout harder and longer! BOOM!
2. Studies have found that people who drink coffee are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death in women such as heart diseases, stroke and diabetes. So it may help you to live longer! DOUBLE BOOM!
3. You may be less likely to develop heart failure.
4. Studies have found that people who drink coffee could be less likely to develop type 2 diabetes which would indicate that it helps your body to process glucose (sugar) better.
5. It is also a great appetite suppressant so it can help aid you to lose weight!
6. Coffee is full of antioxidants. It has an innumerable amount of disease fighting antioxidants such as cafestol, hydrocinnamic acids, melanoidins, trigonelline, and caffeine…
As you have read there are many benefits to drinking coffee BUT you should try and limit yourself to approximately 4 cups a day to avoid access intake!